Medical Director, Psychiatrist
- South Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 48 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- Must be PA licensed and have experience in outpatient treatment.
- Prior Medical staff leadership experience preferred.
- Board-certified in adult psychiatry.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must meet Act 33, Act 34, FBI Clearances and Fraud, Waste and Abuse Screenings.
- Valid PA Driver’s License
Description of Duties:
- Complete psychiatric evaluations.
- Medication monitoring.
- Treatment team participating as scheduled.
- Review Consumer Treatment Plans.
- Consultation with staff regarding consumer needs.
- Provide leadership for medical staff.
- Supervise CRNP.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus Program