Program Aide, Plum
- Davidson Road, Plum
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 48 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 6 month’s experience working with persons with disabilities or in another care-giving role.
- Must be able to lift individuals who are non-ambulatory and assist in wheelchair transfers.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver License
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must meet Act 33 clearance requirement.
- Favorable results of Act 34, physical and a TB test required upon hire.
Description of Duties:
- Assists in the design and implementation of group and individual instruction, including data collection and goal implementation under the supervision of the assigned instructor or program supervisor.
- Directly supervises program participants at required ratio during scheduled work hours.
- Provides behavioral supports, including execution of SEEP (Social, Environmental and Emotional Support Plans) and Behavior Plans as written.
- Provides personal assistance, including lifts and transfers.
- Transports clients by vehicle (PA Driver Licensed Staff only).
- Maintains and organizes the work area.
- Addresses clients’ unmet safety or welfare needs apparent during program hours.
- Performs relevant and reasonable work assigned by the Director or Program Supervisor.
- Maintains safe/healthy environment.
- Participates in Teams as assigned by supervisor.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus Program