Resident Advisor, Monroeville
- Colonial Drive, Monroeville
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 48 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must meet Act 33 and FBI clearances.
- Must complete Act 34, physical, and TB test prior to date of hire.
Description of Duties:
- Available to work:
Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Provide direct care to consumers in a residential setting.
- Must have team spirit and able to work with others.
- Must have good documentation skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Responsible for some transportation and medical appointments.
- Responsible for daily implementation and documentation of goals and following behavior plans.
- Must meet required trainings.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus Program