Program Aide, Monroeville
- Seco Road, Monroeville
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 48 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, and 6 months' experience working with persons with disabilities or in another care-giving role.
- Physical tolerance to handle material (lifting materials at weights up to 50 lbs.)
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Valid PA Driver's License.
- Act 33, Act 34, and FBI clearances.
Description of Duties:
- Directly supervises program participants at various staffing ratios.
- Behavioral supports including execution of individual plan(s) as written.
- Completion of all required paper work.
- Support to clients and the Floor Supervisor with production line.
- Support clients with vocational training in the building and in the community.
- On-the-Job training for client(s).
- Promote skill growth and independence of client(s).
- Implement program plans and goals currently established.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus Program