Service Coordinator, Wilkinsburg
- South Avenue, Wilkinsburg
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 48 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- A bachelor’s degree in sociology, psychology, social work, or related field and two years of related experience.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have valid PA driver’s license.
- Act 33, 34, and FBI clearances as required.
Description of Duties:
- Provide case management services to a caseload of adults with behavioral health disorders.
- Develop comprehensive service plans after assessment and provide linkage, referral, and advocacy for a caseload of consumers.
- Participate in treatment planning.
- Comply with reporting and productivity requirements.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule to ensure 24-hour availability to consumers in the Service Coordination program.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus Program