Host Home Family
- Monroeville, PA
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 47 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Favorable results of Act 33, Act 34, FBI and CYF enhanced clearances.
- Must have stable housing in Allegheny County.
Description of Duties:
- Family living situation that provides a nurturing, caring and safe home environment for children ages 4 to 18 with mental health and behavioral concerns.
- Must complete weekly documentation and on-going paperwork.
- Must have 20 hours of annual training provided by Milestone, which include CPR, First-Aid, Crisis Management and Fire Safety training.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus Program