Program Instructor, Monroeville
- Seco Road, Monroeville
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 48 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience working with persons with disabilities, or
- High school diploma and four and a half years of the same experience.
- Must be able to lift individuals who are non-ambulatory and assist in wheelchair transfers.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Act 33, 34, and FBI clearances
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for all required paperwork for a specific caseload.
- Assists in the design and implementation of group and individual instruction.
- Communicates with families, supports coordinators, and interdisciplinary team members for assigned caseload.
- Coordinates Individual Service Plans and other client meetings for assigned caseload in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Completes and updates client records, including physicals, information sheets, and releases.
- Directly supervises program participants at required ratio during scheduled work hours.
- Implements and documents goal plans, including success rate.
- Provides behavioral supports, including execution of individual plans as written.
- Provides personal assistance, including lifts and transfers.
- Transports clients by vehicle (Pennsylvania driver licensed staff only).
- Performs relevant and reasonable work assigned by the Director or Supervisors.
- Maintain safe/healthy environment.P
- Participates in teams as assigned by Supervisor.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus Program