Resident Advisor, Wilkinsburg
- Franklin Avenue, Wilkinsburg
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 47 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must meet Act 33 clearance requirement.
- Favorable results of Act 34, physical, and a TB test required upon hire.
Description of Duties:
- Available to work full-time hours as assigned by Supervisor.
- Provide skill training and assistance to residents with mental health disorders.
- Facilitate in the development of independent living skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the mental-health system a plus.
- Medication monitoring.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Individual/family medical, dental and vision insurances
- Eight observed holidays
- Earn from 15 to 27 paid time off days
- Maternity, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Educational Leave
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus Program