Habilitation Aide, McKeesport
- Market Street, McKeesport
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 47 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Act 33 and FBI clearances.
- Must complete Act 34, physical, and a TB test before being hired.
Description of Duties:
- Must be able to work Monday through Saturday, 4 to 6 hours per day.
- Provide direct care service to a person with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in the Squirrel Hill/Pittsburgh area.
- Provide supervision and support in the home/community.
- Ensure safety and assist with the development of independent life skills.