Program Aide, Monroeville
- Seco Road, Monroeville
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 47 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and six month’s experience working with persons with disabilities or in another care-giving role.
- Physical tolerance to handle material (lifting materials at weights up to 50 lbs.)
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Act 33, Act 34, and FBI clearances.
Description of Duties:
- Directly supervises program participants in the absence of full-time employees.
- Behavioral supports including execution of individual plan(s) as written.
- Run production line for client workers while maintaining constant work flow.
- Completion of all required paper work.
- Support clients with vocational training in the building and in the community.
- On-the-job training for client workers.
- Promote skill growth and independence of clients.
- Implement program plans and goals currently established.