Resident Advisor (Part-time, 13 hours) Monroeville
- Colonial Drive, Monroeville
Milestone Centers, Inc. is a 47 year old non-profit Agency serving persons with behavioral health and intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision is to help extraordinary people live ordinary lives. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, 2 outpatient offices, 3 adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and 2 health care quality units serving clients in the Butler and Warren regions. Milestone is committed to providing trauma-informed care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for a position within our Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating the name and number of the position you are interested in.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must meet Act 33 and FBI clearances.
- Must complete Act 34, physical, and TB test prior to date of hire.
Description of Duties:
- Available to work: Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Wednesday 4:00 p.m.
to 11:00 p.m.
- Provide direct care to consumers in a residential setting:
- Basic hygiene, cooking, cleaning, community outings, assist with financial responsibilities and client goals, passing medication and MAR documentation.
- Responsible for some transportation and attending medical appointments.
- Medication administration certified.
- Team oriented with good communication skills.